Saturday, March 3, 2012

Here Today...Ghana Tomorrow

The first group of educators in my TGC cohort begin their international travels today.  A special blessing for an amazing adventure is expressed for those heading to Ghana.  Their trip will include about 4 days in Accra, the capital city.  Then the group will be divided in to pairs to travel as smaller teams to various communities around Ghana, being hosted by a local teacher and his/her school.  The group will then reconnect in Accra for another few days together before returning back to the United States.


This pattern of travel will be repeated by the next five international teams, including my team which heads off to Indonesia.  Travel dates for all six TGC teams within the 2011-2012 cohort include:

Ghana: March 3 to 18, 2012
Morocco: March 17 to 31, 2012
Ukraine: April 14 to 28, 2012
Brazil: June 9 to 23, 2012
India: June 30 to July 14, 2012
Indonesia: July 17 to 31, 2012

If you are interested in roaming the remote roads, in a virtual sense, along with these educators, I've linked many of their travel blogs here to my blog site.  It's exciting to see this whole process finally unfolding!  Blessings to the Ghana team!!!

2 comments:

  1. Such a clever title! Thanks for all you do to keep us communicating with each other.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tina, I have to admit that I saw that phrase as a response made by a friend on one of the Ghana traveler's Facebook page. I only wish I could take credit for its origin, lol.

      Delete