Sunday, June 3, 2012

CNN...thank you!!

A special "thank you" to CNN for this article that relates what myself and nearly 11,000 high school and higher education colleagues are involved with for the next two weeks.  There are 1200 US History educators and 350 Chemistry educators reading exams in Louisville with me and I currently have friends reading in Cincinnati, Ohio and Kansas City, Missouri right now with other subject areas.  Next week I have even more friends headed off to Louisville, Cincinnati, Kansas City, and Salt Lake City, Utah for their turn.

June 6th Update:
Was able to connect with two AP Chemistry teachers from my school district: Valerie Ferguson from Moore High and Janice Willingham from Westmoore High.  Kind of cool that Moore Public Schools had all three high schools represented in Col. Sanders land at the same time.  Additionally, I was able to connect with a couple of friends from the OKC area who teach at Edmond Memorial High to watch the Thunder's final game against the San Antonio Spurs.  Special thanks to Kevin McDonald, AP English Language, and T.J. Dortch, AP Chemistry...THUNDER UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment