Thursday, June 13, 2013

Chopstick Fears are Fading

A couple of days ago I wrote about my fears of chopstick usage on my upcoming trip to Korea.  Included within that post was invitation to join me out to eat so I can practice.  Thus far, I have had one set of friends go with me to Seoul Garden, a Korean restaurant in Mid-West City, OK (click here to read about that experience).  I have also gone to my local Pei Wei restaurant (I just love BOGO coupouns) and enjoyed a Spicy Korean Chicken in the restaurant and used a BOGO to bring home some Caramel Chicken; chopstick usage occured with both!!

My practice is getting me closer to perfect...granted "perfect" is still a long ways off.  Let me know if you want to dine out at an Asian place over the next few days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment