Sunday, November 25, 2012

Moving Forward

I've been silent on this platform for a while, too long of a while.  I'm not totally sure why, but that was not my plan nor do I plan to keep it such.  I intend to keep blogging away!!

I'm not 100% sure the direction which this blog should now go.  The initial reason for setting up this specific blog was to chronicle my journey to Indonesia as part of the Teacher for Global Classrooms program.  As of the August 1 at 1:15 AM the Indonesia trip was over and as of the Global Education Symposium II in early October the TGC program has also come to an official end.

Despite the coming and passing of my TGC and Indonesia experiences, the "spirit" of this blog should live on.  I never intended this platform to just be about those experiences and then let this blog come to an end (like many of my TGC colleagues have allowed theirs to do).  I want this blog to continued to be about exploring life through a variety of perspectives whether through physical travel or just the simple observations about life that come to my mind.

There may be changes coming.  I know some changes will probably be to remove the listings of TGC country blogs.  While those writings had their place, most authors stopped their reflections with the conclusion of their trips.  I'll keep links active for those blogs which have continued.

I hope that those who have roamed these remote roads will continue to do so.  I'm sure I'll have much more to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment